Our practice welcomes referrals from colleagues and patients. We strive to provide an exceptional and unique periodontal/implant experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors in everyway possible. At the appropriate stage of treatment, patients will be returned to their referring dentist.
We are available for consultation or treatment for any of the following:
- Periodontal Surgical Procedures
- Periodontal Non-Surgical Procedures
- Dental Implants
- Esthetic and Functional Crown Lengthing Procedures
- Gum-Grafting Procedures
- Planning & Assessment
- Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting
- Bone Grafting Procedures
- Sinus Lift Procedures
- Bone Expansion Procedures
- Single Tooth Spaces Potentially Requiring Implants
- Multiple Toothless Spaces / Complex Restorative Needs
- Where one or both Arches Are Edentulous or Near Edentulous
- Severe/Advanced Periodontal Disease Requiring Implant Assessment
- Full or Partial Dentures Requiring Implant Stabilization
- Difficult Implant Cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
We invite you to speak to Dr. Doobrow to discuss the needs of your patient. Informal inquiries are welcome.
Please email any necessary patient x-rays as an attachment to our office.
We look forward to working with you and meeting your dental needs.
Here is a Dental Podcast that we have been featured in: